Generosity For Life
We live in a self-centered culture where our favorite people are Me, Myself, and I. People strive for personal success and fulfillment. But, the Gospel calls us to a different lifestyle. It calls us to be caring and involved in the lives of others.
We are called to live lives of generosity and giving. Over these coming four weeks we are going to be focusing on how we can develop the practice of Generosity For Life.
Series Dates / Sermons
- October 15 "The Alpha and Omega" Revelation 22:12-21
- October 29 "Grounded In Gratitude" 1 Chronicles 16:23-34 | Luke 17:11-19
- November 5 "Revealed By Prayer" Exodus 19:1-9 | Matthew 7:7-11
- November 12 "Lived In Faith" Hebrews 11:8-19 | Mark 4:35-41
- November 19 "It’s Simply Wonderful" 1 Chronicles 21:18-26 | Luke 19:1-10