February 27, 2019 2:00 pm
April 28, 2019 3:00 pm
The date is set for our 2019 Harvest Festival. It will be held on Saturday, October 19, rain or shine!
As you know, the Harvest Festival takes a lot of early planning and coordination and the day will arrive before we know it. We will continue to communicate with you during the year as the plans solidify. In the meantime, for those of you who are wondering, “How can I help?” here are a few ideas.
• Gardeners can plant a pumpkin or two and donate the pumpkins for use at the festival. The fruits will be used as decorations and for pumpkin painting.
• Sign up to be a part of the photography team. We want plenty of photos to mark the day and you can work around your personal schedule.
• Consider getting a group of friends together to sponsor some of our activities. Suggestions include sponsoring part of the children’s activities or the community service tables.
• Commit to personally inviting 10 people to the festival, including your neighbors, friends, fami-ly, and co-workers.
• As you do your spring cleaning, look for items that can be included in our Basket Auction. You don’t need to wait until October to drop them off. Just let us know and we will coordinate with you.
• Get a friend together and purchase a gift card or two using the SCRIP program at church. These gift cards will be used as prizes or as part of a basket.
And thank you!
Cheryl Stieg and Laurie Latherow